With the new year less than a week old Sunreef are quick off the mark to announce some fantastic developments which will go into their 2021 model year yachts including having over €235,000 of extra equipment now included in the base price.
The headline news is… Lithium batteries as standard!
The new 2021 Model Year has a lot of upgrades over the basic spec of a 2020 model year yacht. A lot of the items that we have always said “I don’t know why they don’t just include this stuff” is now included in their standard base price providing some excellent upgrades to the basic spec.
We have just finished a comparison of the popular 60 Sunreef Sailing, their super voluminous luxury 60ft sailing catamaran. Here is a list of the items that are now included along with the previous 2020 upgrade price in brackets.
- Standard Engines are now the Volvo D3 110hp instead of the 75hp Yanmars (€17,300)
- Stainless Steel Bimini is now standard (€19,500)
- Lithium batteries are now standard (this is big news) with 11.2Kwh included, they were not previously available even as an option but estimated upgrade cost over the old 2020 system would be around (€50,000)
- The excellent Domotic system for control of the lights, nav lights, tank sensors and battery charge levels is now standard. (€25,800)
- Exterior lighting package, led strips etc to make it all look beautiful. (€35,200)
- Basic Raymarine Package is now included. (€37,700)
- Pressurised Fresh Water inlet (€720)
- Fresh water deck wash outlet (€400)
- Retractible chain wash hose (€710)
- Galley appliances package (dishwasher, cooker hood, electric oven, electric stove, stainless steel microwave) (€18,800)
- Skyscreen Blinds on ceiling hatches (€11,500)
- Flybridge Cushions and Mattresses (€4,800)
- Cockpit and front deck cushions and mattresses (€4,100)
- Interior designer fee (€6,500)
- 50m Tow Line (€520)
- Mooring Kit (€1,700)
TOTAL value of items now included – €185,250 (€235,250 inc Lithium Battery estimate)
Some other great options are also now available as upgrades that weren’t previously offered;
- New “Night-Mode” DC-25.6V Lithium batterie bank upgrade from 11,2 kWh to 56 kWh including upgrade of charger and 230 Volts inverter (€65,500)
- New 120,000 BTU low energy Air-conditioning. We have seen this system on other manufacturers yachts over the past year or two and its truly fantastic, the main advantage being it can be used at night running off the inverters and lithium batteries instead of the generator. (€94,500)
If you are interested in finding out more about the 2021 model year Catamarans from Sunreef then please do not hesitate to contact us for information and pricing.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact form – Use the form to the right to arrange a chat
View the 60 Sunreef Sailing Here.